Yesterday was a good day. I think I’ll mostly show you pictures, but here’s the bullet-list of what I got to do:
- Gave Herb a ride to the airport (at 6:17a)
- Observing DIPAC fishermen (I have grand designs to catch some fish… we’ll see how that goes)
- UPS & Recycling drop off
- Made Bacon & Chocolate Chip Pancakes (wow, these are good)
- Took a nap with Heather
- Helped Megan move
- Went for a bike ride to Herbert Glacier with Patrick
- Business meeting / planning / personal development
- Camera gear shopping
- Popcorn & show
Really I only have pictures during the pancakes and the bike ride, but both where equally excellent.
So, without further adieu, here are some photos from the bikeride (hold your mouse over the image for the caption, click for a bigger version):
Herbert Glacier Panorama (stitched from three images)
More pictures after the jump…
Patrick adding to a cairn.
Cody adding to a cairn. Bonus points for using a chunk of wood in the construction. Minus points for it falling by the time we returned from upstream.
Cody posing above the waterfall.
Patrick scaling precarious rock faces… (AKA, “Don’t try this at home, kids.”)
Patrick next to our two-person cairn creation. Fairly epic. Every stone required grunting and/or two people…